Job offer: ENQA is currently looking for a Reviews Manager
2 May 2018
ENQA is currently looking for a Reviews Manager for its office in Brussels.
The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) is an umbrella organisation which represents its members at the European level and internationally, especially in political decision making processes and in co-operations with stakeholder organisations. ENQA carries out numerous projects in the area of quality assurance of higher education and coordinates agency reviews in the EHEA.
Duration: permanent contract
Start: July/August 2018
Type: Full time
Deadline for applications: 31 May 2018
ENQA is an umbrella association for European quality assurance agencies in higher education. ENQA is looking to hire a Reviews Manager for its office in Brussels. This position involves close working relationship with the Board, ENQA member agencies, ENQA review experts, and European partners.
Under the overall supervision of the Director, the key responsibilities for the post are to:
- act as the contact person within the Secretariat for the agencies/organisations applying for membership;
- coordinate the ENQA external review process and its overall follow-up;
- coordinate individual ENQA external reviews of QA agencies, including expert selection, preparation of relevant documentation, panel support (practical and content) during the review process, pre-screening of the self-assessment and external review reports, feedback collection;
- coordinate the reviewer training sessions and have an active role in their delivery;
- maintain the database of trained experts;
- contribute to ENQA’s projects and reports;
- undertake such other reasonable duties as the Director may request.
- master’s degree in any one of the areas of humanities, social or political science, economics, business administration, business or project management, education;
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience;
- excellent communication and English language skills, both written and oral;
- ability to manage a range of activities simultaneously, adjust priorities as required, ability to work under pressure and to keep to set timelines;
- excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- good presentation skills;
- capacity to take decisions related to the review processes;
- analytical skills;
- highly motivated, fast learner, reliable, with keen attention to detail;
- independent worker and team player with a positive disposition;
- excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, Internet, basic html language);
- willing and available to travel extensively within Europe and occasionally outside of Europe;
- previous experience in the management of quality assurance activities, most specifically of quality assurance reviews, is considered a significant asset.
ENQA provides an exciting international working environment, with a small and dynamic team where individual initiative and teamwork are both highly valued. ENQA offers a competitive monthly gross salary of 3200 to 3400 EUR depending on experience, and an attractive benefits package.
Please send a detailed CV and a motivation letter outlining your suitability for and interest in this position to Maria Kelo (email@example.com). Please also indicate the earliest possible starting date in your letter.
The deadline for applications is the 31st of May 2018.
Please find the PDF version here.