19 April 2018-20 April 2018 All Day
The 8th ENQA Members’ Forum, hosted by the Aragon Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ACPUA), took place on 19-20 April 2018 in Zaragoza, Spain. ACPUA had prepared a brief introductory video:
Pre-event and social programme by ACPUA
Participants arriving early to Zaragoza were welcome to attend a pre-event entitled “Becoming global: 5 views on higher education and quality assurance” and welcome tapas offered by ACPUA. The pre-event took place on Wednesday, 18 April from 17:30–19:30 at the Paraninfo Hall of the University of Zaragoza (Plaza Basilio Paraíso, n. º 4), followed by welcome tapas at 20:00 at the restaurant located inside the Hotel NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza (Calle Joaquín Costa, 5, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain).
Participants were also welcome to attend a free guided tour to La Aljafería, the ancient Palace of the Kings of Aragon, offered by ACPUA in the morning of 19 April. In addition, ACPUA organised a fee-based (55 € per person) tour to Loarre´s Castle on 21 April. More information on social programme is available in practical information.
The following documents are now available:
List of participants
Biographies of the speakers
Information on workshops
Documents for the General Assembly portion of the programme are available in the Members’ Area.
The following keynote presentations are available:
- Social dimension in quality assurance by Dominic Orr
- UNESCO’s Global Convention on the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications by P. Friedrich Bechina
- Can the ESG support innovative policy and practice? – Results of the final study of the EQUIP project by Tia Loukkola
The link below provides further information to material referenced in P. Friedrich Bechina’s presentation:
Progress report on the preparation of the draft global convention on the recognition of higher education qualifications
The following workshop presentations are available:
- An Adaptive Trust-based e-assessment System for Learning (TeSLA) by Ana Elena Guerrero and Esther Huertas Hidalgo
- Database of External Quality Assurance Reports (DEQAR) by Colin Tück
- Harmonisation of African Higher Education Quality Assurance and Accreditation (HAQAA) Initiative by Caty Duykaerts and Paula Ranne
- Linking Academic Recognition and Quality Assurance (LIREQA) by Aurelija Valeikiene
Photos from the event are available on the ENQA Facebook page.
View this map in Google Maps here.