1 June 2017-2 June 2017 All Day
ENQA organised a workshop entitled “Exploring Synergies Between Quality Assurance and Qualifications Recognition” on 1-2 June in Dublin, Ireland, hosted by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
The workshop aimed to reveal conclusions from the ENQA working group on quality assurance and recognition‘s recent survey to QA agencies, while engaging participants in discussions surrounding the latest developments, challenges, and best practices concerning the implementation of ESG standard 1.4.
The event was open to all interested stakeholders, including representatives from QA agencies, ENIC-NARIC centres, and HEIs, as well as students and academics.
A €220 participation fee applied.
The following materials are now available:
List of participants
The following presentations are now available:
- Recognition and quality assurance from the institutional perspective by Christian Tauch
- How European QA agencies deal with recognition: findings from the ENQA working group by Teresa Sánchez Chaparro
- Successful QA agency – ENIC-NARIC collaboration: NVAO-Nuffic by Mark Frederiks and Bas Wegewijs
- Recognition of informal and non-formal learning by Deirdre Goggin
- Linking internal and external quality assurance with academic recognition – what is the way forward? by Aurelija Valeikienė
Photos from the event are available on the ENQA Facebook page.
View this map in Google Maps here.