1 March 2018-2 March 2018 All Day
About the event
The European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes was adopted at the Bologna Process Ministerial Conference in Yerevan in May 2015. The European Approach is a step towards minimising barriers in external quality assurance of joint programmes. However, to date, only a few countries have fully integrated the European Approach into their accreditation procedures, and several difficulties in implementing the Approach persist.
Within the framework of the “Facilitating implementation of the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes (ImpEA)” project, ENQA, ECA, EQAR, and PKA co-organised an informational and interactive fee-free event for all stakeholders interested in learning how the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes may be implemented with greater ease. The event was built on previous activities pertaining to this theme and presented the results of the ImpEA project survey, in which implementation obstacles were identified.
Participants were kindly requested to book their own travel and accommodation.
- Facilitating implementation of the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes by Maciej Markowski, PKA
- European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes by Mark Frederiks, ECA
- The Hague PLA on the European ApproachÖ Main outcomes & action points by Rosa Becker, Nuffic
- ImpEA Survey of HEIs and QAAs – preliminary results by Maria Kelo, ENQA
- Legal frameworks and the use of the European Approach by Colin Tück, EQAR
- Joint MA Political Science – Integration & Governance (PoSiG) by Franz Kok, University of Salzburg
- The European Approach in practice – case example: EuroPS-Joint Master’s Programme in Political Science–Integration and Governance (PoSIG) by Achim Hopbach, AQ Austria
For inquiries concerning this event, please contact Lindsey Kerber at the ENQA Secretariat.
View this map in Google Maps here.