12 November 2017-16 November 2017 All Day
QAA will be holding the next International Quality Assurance Programme (IQAP) in Dubai from 12-16 November 2017 with the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). The event will take place at the beautiful JW Marquis Hotel Dubai.
The International Quality Assurance Programme (IQAP) is a five day, face-to-face training course for experienced HE professionals from outside the UK. Following the success of six IQAP programmes hosted in London, which gathered over 100 quality practitioners and leaders from 35 countries, the next programme will be held in Dubai to help widen participation and make it easier for international delegates to join.
IQAP provides excellent opportunities to:
- take part in engaging workshops with highly experienced quality assurance leaders
- learn about current issues in the management of higher education quality assurance
- learn about the UK quality assurance system and approaches taken by UK universities
- develop skills relevant to the improvement of quality assurance approaches
- build relationships and learn from colleagues from across the world
In addition, delegates will benefit from a visit to the KHDA offices and a presentation by their Chief of Higher Education, Warren Fox. There will also be presentations by Middlesex University and Manchester Business School, a visit to Heriot-Watt’s Dubai campus and a networking guided tour of Dubai with a traditional Arabic dinner hosted by KHDA.
How to apply
To express interest, please send your CV to IQAP7EOI@qaa.ac.uk and the organisers will endeavour to respond within three working days.
More information can be found on the QAA website.