QAA Scotland’s 3rd International Enhancement in Higher Education Conference will embrace six broad tracks which are explicitly intended to support the desire to engage with delegates internationally. The conference also provides an important opportunity to celebrate the outcomes of work the Scottish higher education sector has been actively progressing on the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme as part of our integrated Quality Enhancement Framework:
– Using data to enhance the student experience
– National and institutional approaches to quality and evaluating impact
– Internationalising the student experience
– Accessing higher education
– Transitions through higher education
-Positive destinations for students including postgraduate study and employability
Early bird registration is open until 6 March 2017. Further information will be updated on the official event webpage.