The 9th ENQA General Assembly took place on 18-19 October 2018 in Astana, Kazakhstan. The event was organised in cooperation with the Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA) and was held at the Radisson Hotel Astana located at 4, Saryarka Avenue, 010000 Astana, Kazakhstan.
Photos from the event can be found on our Facebook page here.
Documents for the General Assembly portion of the programme are available in the Members’ Area.
- “High quality education as a public good: recruitment problems of student experts in QA procedures due to free riding?” by ACQUIN
- “From ANACIP to ANACEC: selecting and training the experts” by ANACEC
- “QA framework for the effective communication with employers” by ANQA
- “Quality assurance of doctoral programmes in Armenia” by ANQA
- “The search for quality in veterinary higher education” by EAEVE
- “Russian Federation experts support in state accreditation process” by NAA
- “Evaluation of academic research in the Netherlands” by NVAO
- “NVAO’s appreciative approach: a new mindset for quality assurance” by NVAO
- “The quality assurance of research education” by QQI
- “Developing a quality enhancement framework for research in Iceland” by the Quality Board for Higher Education in Iceland
- “Assessment of dual learning in the Basque university system: lessons learnt” by Unibasq
- “Considerations on the European Higher Education Area and possible ways forward” by Karl Dittrich
- “Quality assurance of e-learning – principles and challenges” by Esther Huertas, Sandra Marcos, Georg Seppmann, and Kerstin Schörg
View this map in Google Maps here.