The third ENQA Reviewers’ Seminar took place on 20-21 November 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. The seminar was organised by ENQA and hosted by the Flemish Council of Universities and University Colleges – Quality Assurance Unit (VLUHR – QAU).
The seminar was open by invitation to experienced ENQA reviewers only who were interested in continuing their involvement in ENQA external reviews. The seminar aimed to update participants on changes introduced by the new ENQA Agency Reviews model, especially as they relate to the ESG 2015 and with particular attention given to the enhancement-oriented dimension of ENQA-coordinated reviews.
The following presentations are now available:
- First round of ENQA Agency Reviews – what have we learned? by Agnė Grajauskienė
- ENQA Agency Reviews – progress visit by Maria Kelo
- Expectations from the EQAR Register Committee Analysis of Decisions and Overview of Clarifcation Requests by Colin Tûck
- A closer look at the review reports by Christina Rozsnyai
- Insights from the ENQA Board by Tove Blytt Holmen
- How to build effective student engagement on ENQA Panels by Rebecca Maxwell Stuart
Photos from the event are available on the ENQA Facebook page.
For information regarding this seminar, please contact Reviews Manager Agnė Grajauskienė.
View this map in Google Maps here.