20 October 2016-21 October 2016 All Day
The 7th ENQA General Assembly took place at the Gloucester Guildhall in Gloucester, United Kingdom, on 20-21 October 2016 and was hosted by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
Participants arriving early to Gloucester were welcome to attend a seminar and reception event at the QAA premises at 18:00 on Wednesday, 19 October, where QAA Chief Executive Douglas Blackstock presented on “Developments in the UK higher education policy and regulatory landscape”.
The documents pertaining to the administrative meeting of the General Assembly are located in the Members’ Area of the ENQA website.
The following keynote presentations are available:
- Harmonisation-ASEAN Regional Qualifications Reference Framework / Quality Assurance Framework and Malaysian Quality Assurance Development by Zita Mohd Fahmi
- Digital student data portability & the Groningen Declaration- challenges and possibilities for quality assurance by Herman de Leeuw
The following poster presentations are available:
- ACPUA: A major challenge for ACPUA: Student engagement by Irene Melchor
- ACSUG: Labor Market Insertion in the Galician University System: Graduates and Master’s Degree Graduates by José Eduardo López Pereira
- IAAR: ESG and WFME standards in accreditation of the medical higher education institution by Alina Zhumagulova and Timur Kanapyanov
- MusiQuE: Will subject-specific international agencies help to bridge the gap between quality assurance, teachers, and students? by Martin Prchal
- NCEQE: Internationalisation of quality assurance by Tamar Sanikidze
- NOKUT: Quality areas for study programs by Andreas Snildal
- NVAO: The road to joint (public‐private) accreditation processes by Anne Martens
- QQI: Institutional Annual Reporting on Quality Assurance by Orla Lynch
- UKÄ: National quality assurance system for higher education by Karin Järplid Linde
Photos from the event are available on the ENQA Facebook page.
Participants may have found it helpful to coordinate their travel to Gloucester by using Rome2Rio.com.
View this map in Google Maps here.