26 October 2017-27 October 2017 00:00 •
The 8th ENQA General Assembly took place in Sèvres, France, on 26-27 October 2017, and was hosted by the Centre International d’Etudes Pédagogiques (CIEP).
CIEP, in cooperation with HCERES, CTI, and the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, offered a pre-event entitled “Quality Assurance in France: Key players and national and European challenges” that took place during the afternoon preceding the ENQA General Assembly, on 25 October, from 17:00 – 19:30 at CIEP.
Documents for the General Assembly portion of the programme are available in the Members’ Area.
The following keynote presentation is available:
- Changing landscapes of higher education by Cristóbal Cobo
The following poster presentations are available:
- ADEE: Breaking frontiers, enhancing quality: ADEE’s pan-European approach to peer review based quality assurance by Rui Amaral Mendes
- HCERES: HCERES reconfirmed as ENQA member and EQAR listed agency: taking stock and looking forward by François Pernot
- QQI: National expectations and local needs – how should QQI monitor Irish HE institutions’ use of ESG-based quality assurance guidelines? by Bryan Maguire
- CTI: CTI’s certified data, an enhancement tool for quality culture by Julie Nolland
- FINEEC: Changes in QA procedures: Benchlearning to support self-evaluation by Helka Kekäläinen
- AEQES: How to cope with the challenging ESG 3.4 “Thematic analysis”? by Yoneko Nurtantio
- EKKA: Integration of institutional and study programme assessment in Estonia by Heli Mattisen
- NVAO: Medical education in a global context by Michèle P. Wera
- ENQA Working group on Quality assurance and e-learning: Considerations for quality assurance of e-learning provision by Esther Huertas
- Unibasq: Dual learning assessment: a way to improve employability by Eva Fernandez de Labastida
Photos from the event are available on the ENQA Facebook page.
View this map in Google Maps here.