26 October 2017-27 October 2017 00:00
The 8th ENQA General Assembly took place in Sèvres, France, on 26-27 October 2017, and was hosted by the Centre International d’Etudes Pédagogiques (CIEP).
CIEP, in cooperation with HCERES, CTI, and the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, offered a pre-event entitled “Quality Assurance in France: Key players and national and European challenges” that took place during the afternoon preceding the ENQA General Assembly, on 25 October, from 17:00 – 19:30 at CIEP.
The following materials are now available:
List of participants
Biographies of the speakers
Information for poster session
Ministerial Conference discussion paper
Documents for the General Assembly portion of the programme are available in the Members’ Area.
The following keynote presentation is available:
- Changing landscapes of higher education by Cristóbal Cobo
The following poster presentations are available:
- ADEE: Breaking frontiers, enhancing quality: ADEE’s pan-European approach to peer review based quality assurance by Rui Amaral Mendes
- HCERES: HCERES reconfirmed as ENQA member and EQAR listed agency: taking stock and looking forward by François Pernot
- QQI: National expectations and local needs – how should QQI monitor Irish HE institutions’ use of ESG-based quality assurance guidelines? by Bryan Maguire
- CTI: CTI’s certified data, an enhancement tool for quality culture by Julie Nolland
- FINEEC: Changes in QA procedures: Benchlearning to support self-evaluation by Helka Kekäläinen
- AEQES: How to cope with the challenging ESG 3.4 “Thematic analysis”? by Yoneko Nurtantio
- EKKA: Integration of institutional and study programme assessment in Estonia by Heli Mattisen
- NVAO: Medical education in a global context by Michèle P. Wera
- ENQA Working group on Quality assurance and e-learning: Considerations for quality assurance of e-learning provision by Esther Huertas
- Unibasq: Dual learning assessment: a way to improve employability by Eva Fernandez de Labastida
Photos from the event are available on the ENQA Facebook page.
View this map in Google Maps here.