24 November 2014-26 November 2014 All Day
The Ministry of National Education of Romania (MEN) and the Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI) organised the second edition of the “Future of Higher Education – Bologna Process Researchers’ Conference” (FOHE-BPRC 2), in Bucharest, Romania on 24 – 26 November 2014.
The academic papers that were presented during the conference tackled one of the nine proposed sub-themes of the event:
- Financing and Governance
- Excellence and diversification of higher education institutions’ missions
- Teaching, learning and student engagement
- Social dimension/ Equity
- Education, Research and Innovation
- Quality Assurance
- The impacts of the Bologna Process on the EHEA and beyond
- Evidence-based policies in higher education: data analytics, impact assessment and reporting
Following the open call for authors, published on the official website, the Editorial Board selected approximatively 60 papers that were presented at the conference and further published in two research volumes, these being part of the background documents of the 2015 EHEA Ministerial Conference in Yerevan.
Participation in the event was open for all those interested, within the limits set by logistic capacity. No participation fee was required, and additional registration details for this category of participants were available at the beginning of September 2014 on the .