1 October 2019-2 October 2019 All Day
The second ENQA Seminar for Recently Reviewed Agencies took place on 1-2 October 2019 in Porto, Portugal. The seminar was organised by ENQA and hosted by the Agency for Evaluation and Accreditation of Higher Education (A3ES).
The seminar was open by invitation to ENQA member agencies that had recently undergone an external review against the ESG 2015 (ENQA Board decisions between October 2017 and September 2019). The seminar aimed to support development of the agencies by inviting them to share post-review progress and good practices. Participants also had an opportunity to discuss some of the challenges in meeting the expectations of the ESG 2015 and exchange ideas on how to approach the identified challenges. At the end, the seminar presented aims and benefits of a progress visit and how to prepare well for this post-review activity of ENQA Agency Reviews.
The programme for the event is available here.
For information regarding this seminar, please contact Reviews Manager Goran Dakovic.
- “A3ES Quality Assurance Processes – A Brief Overview” by Sérgio Machado dos Santos
- “Purpose of the seminar” by Paula Ranne
- “Second or subsequent review against the ESG –value of the process for the development of the agencyCase study: AQ Austria” by Achim Hopbach
- “Moving from a regulatory to an improvement oriented and quality culture building model –The Case of Cyprus” by Erato Ioannou
- “CTI’s approach to addressing the Standard 2.5 ‘Criteria for outcomes’” by Marie-Jo Goedert
- “Thematic analysis, analysed” by Bryan Maguire
- “Putting panel recommendations into action -agency’s response in light of addressing tomorrow’s challenges” by Anke Rigbers
- “Progress visits in ENQA coordinated reviews” by Paula Ranne