4 March 2020-6 March 2020 All Day
About the seminar
The third seminar of the ENQA Leadership programme 2019, hosted by the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO), took place on 4-6 March 2020 in The Hague, The Netherlands. The event was scheduled to commence at 16.00 on 4 March and conclude at 14.00 on 6 March and focused on “formal and informal leadership in Quality Assurance Agencies.”
The programme was designed to provide an intensive European peer-learning experience for high-potential professional staff in member and affiliate quality assurance agencies. The programme was a unique opportunity for QA agencies to offer their staff targeted training in an international environment!
More information on the ENQA Leadership programme is available here.
General Programme Documents
Seminar 3 documents
- Working and leading in a QA agency – roles, tasks, challenges by Don F. Westerheijden and Jon File
- The European Universities Initiative: a new challenge for quality assurance by Mark Frederiks
- The involvement of students in external QA by Helen Braten, Bastien Brodard, Eva Pietsch, Duska Radmanovic, and Tinka Thede
- QA agencies as promoters of quality culture by Baptiste Feuz, Anaïs Gourdin, Daulet Kalanov, Roisin Morris-Drennan, Mirella Nordblad, and Aslaug Louise Slette
- The social responsibility of QA agencies by Mairead Boland, Alexandra Paffen, Marina Cvitanušić Brečić, Einar Meier, Maria Browning, and Vlad Popescu
- EQA communication by Shirley Gibbins, Maria E. Weber, Dagmar Provijn, Ulf Hedbjörk, Kaija Kumpas-Lenk, and Caroline Natland