23 September 2021 10:00-11:30
Following ENQA’s and EQAR’s green light for the approach to targeted reviews, we are pleased to announce the Webinar on Targeted Reviews taking place on Thursday, 23 September 2021 from 10.00-11.30 CEST. During the webinar, ENQA will present the Guidelines for ENQA Targeted Reviews, EQAR will share information on the new application process for registration, and participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
The webinar is open to ENQA member and EQAR-registered agencies wishing to renew their membership or registration with an expected site visit in 2022 (or very early 2023), and who have been through at least two full ESG reviews.
Please note that the webinar is open by invitation only. The registration link has been sent to the invited agencies directly. We welcome each invited agency to join the webinar with 1-3 participants according to the agency’s needs, ideally including the key person for the preparation of the self-assessment report (SAR), and (if different) the agency contact person for the review process.
- Aims and objectives of targeted reviews
- Maria Kelo, Director, ENQA
- Colin Tück, Director, EQAR
- Key features of ENQA Targeted Reviews
- Goran Dakovic, Reviews Manager, ENQA
- EQAR application process for a targeted review
- Melinda Szabó, Senior Policy Analyst, EQAR
The webinar is chaired by Goran Dakovic.
Participants are also invited to explore the ENQA Targeted Reviews webpage and EQAR page and Policy on Targeted Reviews before taking part in the webinar.
- Key features of ENQA Targeted Reviews by Goran Dakovic
- EQAR application process for a targeted review by Melinda Szabó