Following the introduction of lockdown measures related to COVID-19, quality assurance agencies are in a search of solutions to deliver site visits. This webinar explored conditions and criteria related to the online implementation of site visits and what challenges EQA is facing in this regard. The webinar also included a presentation of a few case studies from ENQA member agencies.
- Maria Kelo, Director, ENQA
- Peter Mall, Scientific Advisor, evalag (Germany)
- Esther Huertas Hidalgo, Head of Quality Assurance, AQU Catalunya (Spain)
- Elena Cirlan, Policy & Project Officer, IEP (Switzerland)
- Alastair Delaney, Director for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, QAA (UK)
The webinar was facilitated by Anna Gover, Senior Project Manager, ENQA
The presentations for the webinar are available here.
The chat log from the webinar is available here.
The recording of the ENQA webinar can be found on ENQA’s YouTube page or streamed directly here below.