27 October 2022-28 October 2022 00:00
The 2022 ENQA General Assembly took place on 26-28 October in Stockholm, Sweden. The event was organised in cooperation with the Swedish Higher Education Authority (UKÄ) and was held at the Karolinska Institutet, located at Solnavägen 9, Solna/Stockholm (building: Biomedicum).
The programme of the 2022 ENQA General Assembly explored global cooperation in quality assurance as well as topics such as academic integrity and quality assurance of e-learning.
The programme of the event can be found here.
Participants arriving early to Stockholm were invited to attend an optional social programme on Wednesday, 26 October from 14:30-21:00.
On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 14:30, UKÄ also arranged an optional guided tour in Stockholm Old Town. During the walking tour, the participants had the opportunity to explore a few of Sweden’s historical places.
UKÄ’s ENQA General Assembly 2022 promotional video can be found here.
The event booklet including the speakers’ biographies and the list of participants can be consulted here.
Quality assurance of transnational higher education
- “Challenges and Future Perspectives for QA of Transnational Education” by Achim Hopbach, independent consultant
- “OECD Guidelines for Quality Provision in Cross-Border Higher Education” by Simon Roy, OECD
Role of QA agencies in supporting academic integrity
- “Legislate, centralise and resource: The Australian model for supporting academic integrity” by Helen Gniel, TEQSA (Australia)
- “The Academic integrity survey: findings & provisional recommendations” by Sue Hackett, QQI (Ireland) and Yvonne Overdevest, NVAO (the Netherlands), ENQA’s working group on academic integrity
QA of e-learning
- “Quality Assurance of e-learning” by Esther Huertas, AQU Catalunya (Spain) and Karena Maguire, QQI (Ireland) and ENQA Board member
QA and recognition
- “Recognition and Quality Assurance: implementation of Bologna commitments” by Aurelija Valeikienė, SKVC (Lithuania)