About the seminar
The third seminar of the ENQA Leadership programme, hosted by the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU Catalunya), took place on 6-8 November 2018 in Barcelona. The event was scheduled to commence at 16.00 on 6 November and conclude at 13.00 on 8 November.
ENQA Leadership programme is designed to provide an intensive European peer-learning experience for high-potential mid-level to early-senior professional staff at QA agencies to develop their understanding of the European QA framework as well as of the leadership skills required for working effectively as team leaders within agencies, in reviews, and with external stakeholders. The programme was open to ENQA members and affiliates. The programme consisted of three two-day seminars.
More information on the ENQA Leadership programme is available here.
- IMGQAA review of the CVU Faculty of Science by Jon File and Don Westerheijden
- Independent yet accountable – Quality assurance agencies in their national contexts and the role of key stakeholders by Don Westerheijden
- Consideration of social dimension in quality assurance by Paula Ranne, Ivana Borosic and Nina Wyss
- External Quality Assurance and Internal Quality Assurance – Scopes and Mutual Impacts in Higher Education Institutions by Alberto Ciolfi, Dietlinde Kastelliz, Pieter Caris, and Rui Amaral Mendes
- Innovation in Teaching and Learning as part of external QA approaches by Michel Julien Robert, Robin Moberg, Anca Greere, and Anne Martens
- Stakeholder engagement in a context of reform by Eva Jaroszewski, Marija Krizanec, and Rasa Penkauskienè
- The role of stakeholders in external quality assurance by Diana Morriss, Erato Ioannou, and Josep Manel Torres
View this map in Google Maps here.