21 April 2021 10:00-11:30
A year after the Covid-19 pandemic hit Europe, many quality assurance agencies have gathered significant experience of moving their external quality assurance activities online. On Wednesday 21 April from 10-11:30 CEST, ENQA organised a webinar in which agencies can share the lessons learnt from the past year. The webinar took place as part of this year’s online Members’ Forum and replaced the poster sessions that are regularly held as part of the physical events.
This webinar was open exclusively to ENQA members and affiliates.
Those interested in online quality assurance can also take a look at ENQA’s previous webinar held in June 2020 on online site visits and external quality assurance in times of COVID-19.
The webinar featured short inputs from six ENQA members, covering a range of aspects related to conducting external quality assurance in an online format.
- Sharing IQAA’s experience in training of “new” experts
Sholpan Kalanova and Galiya Rakhimzhanova, IQAA (Kazakhstan)
- Learner Engagement in Virtual Review Processes
Mairéad Boland, QQI (Ireland) and Jeffrey Cox, National Student Engagement Programme (Ireland)
- Visiting Higher Education Institutions – from reality to virtual creativity
Kristina Svensson, AQ Austria
- Blended if possible, hybrid if necessary
Jasper Delanoy, NVAO (Flanders, Belgium)
- Expecting the unexpected
Ulf Hedbjörk and Charlotte Elam, UKÄ (Sweden)
- Analysis of the learning adaptations by the universities as a result of COVID-19
Federico Moran, Madri+d (Spain)
The webinar was moderated by ENQA Director, Maria Kelo.
- Sharing IQAA’s experience in training of “new” experts by Sholpan Kalanova and Galiya Rakhimzhanova
- Learner Engagement in Virtual Review Processes by Mairéad Boland and Jeffrey Cox
- Visiting Higher Education Institutions: from reality to virtual creativity by Kristina Svensson
- Blended if possible, hybrid if necessary by Jasper Delanoy
- Expecting the unexpected by Ulf Hedbjörk and Charlotte Elam
- Analysis of the learning adaptations by the universities as a result of COVID-19 by Federico Moran
The recording of the webinar can be found on ENQA’s YouTube page and here below.