23 April 2021 10:00-11:45
On 23 April 2021 from 10-11:45 CEST, ENQA hosted a webinar on “Stakeholder involvement in external quality assurance”. This webinar explored how quality assurance agencies can effectively involve external stakeholders in their work. It drew on the outcomes of the ESQA project (Effective involvement of stakeholders in external quality assurance activities), in which ENQA is a partner. The webinar included a presentation of the ESQA study and toolkit as well as case examples from ENQA members.
The webinar formed part of the ENQA online Members’ Forum and was open exclusively to members and affiliates.
The programme of the webinar included a presentation of the ESQA study and guide by Milja Homan (ENQA), as well as the following case examples from ENQA members:
- Stakeholder involvement in developing policy and EQA methodologies
- Karena Maguire, QQI (Ireland)
- Communication with stakeholders
- Aslaug Louise Slette and Helen Bråten, NOKUT (Norway)
- Student engagement activities
- Varduhi Gyulazyan, ANQA (Armenia)
- Stakeholder training
- Alastair Delaney, QAA (UK)
The webinar was facilitated by Anna Gover (ENQA)
The Study on stakeholder involvement in external quality assurance
The Guide for effective stakeholders’ involvement in quality assurance
If you have read both the Study and Guide provided here, which were developed in the framework of the ESQA project, we would like to invite you, on behalf of the project consortium, to take a short survey and provide us your feedback on the documents.
- ESQA project outputs – The Study and Guide by Milja Homan
- QQI Policy Consultation Framework by Karen Maguire
- NOKUT Communication with stakeholders by Aslaug Louise Slette and Helen Bråten
- Student engagement in quality assurance activities by Varduhi Gyulazyan
- Supporting stakeholder involvement in QAA and its work by Alastair Delaney
The recording to the ENQA webinar is available on the ENQA YouTube page and here below.